We are a support group that meets, email, post online, etc… to talk about raising children with food allergies. We discuss topics like educating family and friends about food allergies. We exchange restaurant information, recipes, and allergist information. We discuss school issues. We talk about anything food allergy related and share experiences and provide support to each other as we navigate through the world of food allergies. We are located in Bristow, Gainesville, and Haymarket areas of Virginia. If you would like to attend our meetings and recieve allergy information that our group shares via e-mail, please subscribe to this blog, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
About Bristow Allergy MomsBAM is for moms (and dads) of children with food allergies in Bristow, Gainesville, and Haymarket areas of Northern Virginia. We share our concerns, successes, and coping strategies. We support each other and strive to educate the community-at-large about food allergies.
Search our site:
- Inviting friends to sit at Allergy lunch table
- Allergen Free Candy
- Support Group Meeting – July 15, 2011
- Picnic Fun and Safety with Food Allergies
- Things I’ve Learned: There’s An App for That
- Allergen Free* Local Bakeries
- Things I’ve Learned: PN/TN in Miracle-Gro Potting Soil
- FAAN Survey on Airline Travel
- Allergy Friendly Restaurant Guides
- Book: Allergic Girl